Sunday, July 7, 2013

July 7: Daily Recap

We had a long, fun family day planned for a picnic at Pymatuning State Park today, so I popped out of bed a bit early to get a quick circuit workout in before things got crazy.

I'd planned to do five rounds of the following, but it was tough and I was crunched for time (but mostly...it was tough) and I finished three rounds in 19:42.6.

10 Air Squats
10 Push Ups
10 Chair dips
10 hammer curl/shoulder press combos with 25 lb. plate (OUCH!)
10 Russian twists with 5 lb. dumbbell
100 jump ropes

Afterwards, I ate a hard-cooked egg and hurried to pack for the day.

Hours later, when we headed out, I still hadn't eaten breakfast. This was probably a mistake. After we arrived, I just ate at will. I know that I consumed the following:

2 hard-boiled eggs, a pineapple macadamia nut macaroon, fresh veggies, a multigrain hamburger bun dipped in hummus, macaroni salad, Asian coleslaw, potato chips, a large vanilla egg hamburger bun, and three Breadsmith chocolate chip cookies.

Later that night, after we were home and the kiddos were in bed, I had a small portion of cold pasta (whole wheat spirals with homemade sauce) and a hamburger bun with butter on half, jam and cream cheese on the other.

Not. A. Good. Day.

No photos were taken, since it was just a grazing kind of day. I tried to be a bit active, kicked a ball around with the Niblet, took Sweet Pea for a few walks, but tomorrow needs to be a better day.

No comments:

Post a Comment