Tuesday, July 23, 2013

July 23: Daily Recap

Breakfast: Coconut breakfast quinoa topped with strawberries and cherries. Calories: 368.

Lunch: Trader Joe's multigrain blend with vegetables topped with the last of the Chickpeas Romesco. Calories: 392.

Snack: Hard-cooked egg with some grapes. Calories: 132.

Then things got ugly at home, and it was like a switch flipped inside of me, and I ate. And I ate. And I ate. I don't have much memory of what I had.

There was a sandwich on Breadsmith butter-topped white with Morningstar farms veggie bacon (5 slices, I think), mayo, lacey swiss cheese, roasted red pepper, and lettuce.

I ate the rest of the can of potato sticks from yesterday.

Another Lightlife jumbo hot dog on a bun with ketchup and mustard.

Two hot dog buns stuffed with horseradish cheddar cheese.

A bowl of vanilla ice cream topped with Malley's fudge sauce.

No exercise.

Best caloric estimate: 2800

No comments:

Post a Comment