Sunday, July 14, 2013

July 14: Daily Recap

For the record, this is what clean eating does not look like...

Breakfast/Pre-Ride Fuel: Cupcake, peanut butter and jelly on whole wheat bread, and soy milk.




 

Exercise: Distance ride on the roadie--took my Hilliard loop but added a bit on to the western edge, by heading west on Walker from Bradley and taking it to Abbe before heading north to Lake and coming home for a 35.65-mile ride. This was tough, partly due to my terrible pre-ride meal, partly because I'm still recovering from my cold, and partly because my body was just hurting. There was a knot to the right of my upper back that felt like an angry, throbbing softball. I called Mr. Kazoo for a ride about 2/3 of the way through the ride, but I made it home before he found me on the route.

Lunch: We took our family out for brunch at Deagan's to celebrate Sweetpea's birthday. I chose the 3-egg Gruyere omelet with home fries. Mr. Kazoo also ordered some house donuts for the table, and I had half of one. The donuts were oreo-slathered and just ok.


After brunch, we took the fam to our house for presents, cake, and ice cream. I had a piece of chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream (not pictured).

Dinner: I decided to give in and eat all of the foods I've been craving before getting back to clean eating on the regular. I had a sandwich with two slices of Breadsmith rosemary break, tempeh bacon (fried in peanut oil), mayonnaise (the regular, full fat kind), Lacey Swiss cheese, roasted red pepper, and lettuce. On the side? Grandma's macaroni salad, potato chips (more were eaten than pictured), and a real Dr. Pepper. Le sigh.


Dessert: Again? Yes. A bowl of vanilla ice cream. I went for the gold today. No picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment