Sunday, July 21, 2013

July 21: Daily Recap

Breakfast: Coconut breakfast quinoa topped with cherries, strawberries, and blueberries [333 Calories].

Exercise: 46.6 mile bike ride.

Ride Fuel: 23 miles in I ate a package of gatorade chews, about seven miles later I can one of those awful canned Starbucks double espresso drinks, and when I finish, I had a Luna bar. Fuel is necessary on long rides like this, and these made me feel great on a very fast ride (especially considering my hungover state and the fact that I was very, very short on sleep) [Calories: 420]

Lunch: What was left of the brown rice, 2/3 c. chickpeas romesco, and some more parmesan roasted cauliflower [Calories: 372].

Snack: That ride, exhaustion, and days of bad eating made me crave more badness. I indulged in a chocolate Vitatop muffin and a PBJ on whole wheat bread with a cup of soy milk. [Calories: 541]

Dinner: Wasn't feeling super hot, but went out to Beer Engine in Lakewood for two black bean sliders, two onion rings, and some fries. Calories? No idea...maybe...478? That's why my computer tells me, and I'm blindly going with it.

Dessert: FUCK!!! Vanilla ice cream. Calories: 289.

Calories consumed: 2434
Calories burned: 2540
Net calories: -106 

No comments:

Post a Comment