Friday, July 19, 2013

July 19: Daily Recap

Breakfast: I started off right with a bowl of coconut breakfast quinoa topped with strawberries, blueberries, cherries, and unsweetened coconut.

And then...all hell broke loose...

I spent the day with my family. While the kids swam, I snacked on potato skins (the chips), Twizzler bites, Brach's candies, horseradish cheese and crackers, and two small tortillas slathered with Biscoff spread.

For dinner, you ask? We ordered Outback. I had a house salad with tangy tomato dressing, bread and butter, some bloomin' onion, some cheese fries with ranch, and a few bites of spinach and artichoke dip.

For dessert? A bowl of vanilla ice cream and a Heath candy bar.

Take that, clean eating.

Oh...and no exercise.

Approximate calories consumed: 3216.

No comments:

Post a Comment