Saturday, June 29, 2013

June 29: Daily Recap

Breakfast: Smoothie with soy milk, vega protein powder, a half of a banana, and frozen blueberries topped with granola and puffed rice.


Active Rest: My "rest" day involved many hours of helping my in-laws pack up and move. There was much lifting and walking back and forth. My back muscles were killing from yesterday's workout, so the moving was a little bit rough.

Lunch:Between trips from old house to new, we stopped at Panera for a quick lunch. I chose my favorite, the Mediterranean Veggie sandwich, and devoured sandwich, chips, and pickle in record time. What can I say? I missed bread.


Snacks: Before heading to have dinner with my family, I had some snacks. I only photographed the multigrain bread with cow cheese and the pistachios, but I believe that there was at least one more piece of toast, and a half of a chocolate cupcake.



Dinner: Morningstar chicken patty with provolone, ketchup, and mustard on a hamburger bun with oven-roasted potatoes. For dessert--7-UP pound cake. No photo. Not exactly *clean eating.*

No comments:

Post a Comment