Friday, June 21, 2013

June 21: Daily Recap

Breakfast: If you can even believe it, I had coconut breakfast quinoa topped with strawberries, cherries, and shredded coconut. SHOCKER!


Lunch: More mixed greens with green bell pepper, carrot, savory tofu, mozzarella cheese, and hard-boiled egg dressed with agave and Dijon mustard.


Exercise: I did another 5x5 workout with exercises utilizing the Swiss Ball. Here's how it looked.
  • 5 minute spinning
  • 10 chest flys on ball (8 lb. dumbbells)
  • 10 skull crushers on ball (8 lb. dumbbells)
  • 10 upper back rows on ball (8 lb. dumbbells)
  • 10 ball passes (ab exercise)
  • 10 ball glute curls
I then repeated the entire circuit five times and I was a sweaty, dripping mess afterwards. I love circuits like these!

Dinner:  Pad Thai with one piece of Zen Sweet and Sour Chicken with a side of cauliflower roasted in olive oil and sprinkled with asiago cheese.


No comments:

Post a Comment