Tuesday, June 18, 2013

June 18: Daily Recap

Breakfast: Coconut breakfast quinoa topped with strawberries, cherries, and shredded coconut.


Lunch: Mixed greens with cucumber, green bell pepper, carrots, savory tofu, mozzarella cheese, and a hard-boiled egg topped with honey and dijon mustard.


Dinner: Left-over steamed white rice and four chunks of Zen Sweet and Sour Chicken from Szechuan Garden in Lakewood, my favorite Chinese restaurant with lots of meat-like dishes. Served with a side of steamed broccoli with a touch of butter and salt.


Snack: Another case of the late-night munchies had me digging in to another bowl of 2% cottage cheese with a diced peach.


Exercise: Active rest day. The kiddos had me busting my hump today, so I only managed to ride my bike to the Lakewood Library to get my book-club on after dinner. It was a short yet enjoyable ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment