Wednesday, July 24, 2013

July 24: Daily Recap

The debauchery continues...

Breakfast: I was still frazzled and foggy this AM, and had a banana and a hard-boiled egg. Then, after I dropped the kids at the sitter, I stopped for a chocolate cake donut and a blueberry muffin from the grocery store. I also had a Diet Pepsi. This was my first in over a month. It is an addiction I have worked hard to break, and here I was, back at the aspartame.

Lunch: A gardenburger sub from Dave's Cosmic subs with Maui sweet onion potato chips. I chased that with a king size kit kat bar and a king size Reese's sticks.

Snacks: There were some, I can't really remember what they were. Some goldfish crackers, I know.

Dinner: I asked Mr. Kazoo to get me some tofu and vegetable pad thai from a restaurant in Ohio City on his way home. I forgot to specify that the pad thai should not have fish sauce. It had fish sauce. Fish sauce makes me throw up. After a few bites of the pad thai, I threw up. I also threw up the 5 delicious spring rolls that I ate before the pad thai. I couldn't really control it.

Dessert/Snack: King size Reese's big cup. Lightlife jumbo hot dog with hot dog bun, ketchup, and mustard.

Best caloric guess? 2837 calories.

This is what I do.

Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment